Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Marsh Reviews The Slayer Chronicles: Second Chance





The Slayer Chronicles: Second Chance
By Heather Brewer 

     Joss’s slayer family has found out that he took on a secret mission to kill Vlad Tod.  Unless he completes a quest to find and kill a vampire serial killer, they will have to kill him.  He finds out it’s a ring of brothers who are the killers.  Can he defeat the vampires?  Can he stay in the society?

 My Response:
     This was an intense book, especially during the action and emotional scenes.  I really like how all the emotional parts are deep and you can relate to them.  I really liked how the main character, Joss, had many good personality traits.  He is smart, courageous, smart and brave.  I also enjoyed the plot of the book and how it tied into Vlad Tod. 
     I think Heather Brewer’s writing is very original and her books are not like any of the other vampire and slayer books on the market.  Her writing is very witty and well planned.  I loved this book and I give it 5 Monsters.

Please visit Auntie Heather's Blog to find out more about this series and her other books.  Be warned: She's Awesome!

This is me meeting Auntie Heather at The Decatur Book Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment