Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Emiline's Frankenstein Book Report


Emiline's Review of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
     Victor Frankenstein is a young medical student who wishes for one thing--to unlock the secret of life.  When he tries to create a living creature out of dead parts, disaster strikes!  The fiend he has created lashes out on his friends and family.  But why is the monster doing this?
     I loved all the sorrow and tragic events in this book.  I thought that it was really sad that the monster killed Victor's bride on his wedding day.  But even though the monster did this, he wasn't all bad, everyone was just really mean to him. I think Marry Shelley did a great job, I give Frankenstein 5 Monsters.  I recommend this book to all readers who love a thrill.


If you aren't quite ready for Frankenstein, then you should read This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel.  Its the first book in the series, The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein.
You can check out my review here:
http://amonsteratemybookreport.blogspot.com/2012/09/emilines-review-of-this-dark-endeavor.html

I made this trailer with iMovie!

No comments:

Post a Comment