Thursday, April 26, 2012

If We had a Magic Lamp


It's Friday and that means it's time for If I Had A Magic Lamp Meme started by Ya-Aholic.  To find out more about this meme please visit http://www.ya-aholic.com/.  This is a really fun way for us to be creative and make 3 wishes!  Here's our very own genie, Emiline to grant some wishes.


Marsh is reading Ghosts in the Fog: The Untold Story of Alaska's WW2 Invasion by Samantha Seiple and his wishes are:

1.  I wish the United States would have barricaded Alaska to prevent the Japanese from  any further attacks on Alaska.

2.  I wish the people of U.S. could have known about the secret attacks on Alaska during World War II so they could contribute money, food, and weapons to help the soldiers stationed in Alaska.

3.  I wish the Navy could have created a blockade they could have shot the planes out of the sky and saved civilian lives and helped prevent minor panic in Alaska. 

Emiline is ALMOST FINISHED reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling and her wishes are:

1.  I wish I was at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry so I could play Quidditch with the Griffindor Team.  I would love to soar through the sky on a Firebolt!

2.  I wish I could meet Harry Potter and tell him as much as I know about You-Know-Who as I can.

3.  I wish I could stop everyone from calling Luna "Looney Lovegood".  I really like Luna and she's very nice.  We are a lot alike and it's okay to be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment