Thursday, April 12, 2012

If We Had a Magic Lamp

http://www.ya-aholic.com/

Welcome to A Monster Ate My Book Report!  We found this meme at Ya-aholic, and we thought this is a great thing for us to have a little fun with.  It's fun to be creative!  Please visit Ya-Aholic to see what other bloggers are wishing for.
Marsh & Emiline


Emiline's Magic Lamp Wishes:
I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by the marvelous J. K. Rowling.  And my wishes are . . .  (drumroll)

1.  I wish Sirius Black didn't die.  He was important to me and to Harry.  It makes me so sad.

2.  I wish that Umbridge hadn't been Headmaster!  She was a terrible woman.  How she treated people was horrible.

3.  I wish I was there when Harry was being punished by Umbridge and he had to get "I must not tell lies" carved into his hand.  I would have stopped her.

4.  I wish Snape wouldn't have stopped teaching Harry his occlumency lessons, but I'm not going to say why in case you haven't read it.

5.  I wish James Potter wouldn't have been so mean to Snape.  That's why he doesn't like Harry. 


Marsh's Magic Lamp Wishes:
I'm reading Fake Mustache by the hilarious Tom Angleberger.  My hairy wishes are...

1.  I'd wish for a Heidelberg Handlebar Mustache.

2.  I would also like a "man about town suit" that is pin striped.

3.  I would love to get $400 for my birthday so I could buy a whole season of the Jodie Rodie Show.

1 comment:

  1. They give cautious and perfect information on a gigantic social affair of subjects. Dismissing whether you need understanding on guaranteed issues or business or are a strengthened headway buff, the latest international news can be had at the snap of a catch. medios independientes

    ReplyDelete