Monday, March 12, 2012

Marvelous Middle-Grade Monday


     Welcome to MMGM.  Check out Ms Shannon's blog for more fun! http://ramblingsofawannabescribe.blogspot.com/

Emiline's MMGM Pick Is:
     I think Harry Potter is an idol for all young witches and wizards, that's why I picked the Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling, for my MMGM.
     The whole world of Harry Potter is just an adventure and it will always be.  Every single book sure shows a lot of excitement.  I'd have to say, I can't chose which book is my favorite!  I hope you enjoy what many, many others enjoy.


CHEERS,  Emiline













4 comments:

  1. Great choice. Such a popular series for everyone. I loved that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite! I think they got too long after that (because she was so famous by then they were afraid to edit her, heh heh). But of course I read them all cover to cover anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Emiline. J.K. Rowling is one of my favorite writers.

    And I agree wholeheartedly with Joanne. Prisoner of Azkaban has always been my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, Prisoner of Azkaban is my 2nd favorite... I LOVE GOBLET OF FIRE !!!!!
    Bill and Fleur get married and she's from the Goblet of Fire. Everyone gets a Weasley!
    but... JK ROWLING ROCKS AS AN AUTHOR!!

    ReplyDelete