Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Divergent


Marsh's Book Report on Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth

     Beatrice lives in a society where the citizens are separated into factions: Amity, Candor, Erudite, Abnegation, and Dauntless. The faction each member belongs to is decided by an aptitude test.  Beatrice has always been a member of Abnegation, but on the day of the aptitude test she gets shocking results.

     I thought this was a great book.  I loved it.  This book is very intense, witty and filled with great fights.  My favorite characters were Four and Beatrice.  I admired how they were both very strong, cunning and confident.  You cannot stop reading this book.  Once you start, you have to see what happens next.  I recommend this to people who loved The Hunger Games.  I give it 5 monsters.



You can find out more about Veronica Roth and her books by visiting her blog:

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Hunger Games! I haven;t read this one- but I have heard such great things about Divergent. I really shoud read this one asap!
    Great review.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete