Monday, July 23, 2012

We've Flipped for Summer Reading!!

 

Summer Books We FLIPPED For!
 Summer reading can be awesome if you find books you really like.   We have put together some books we've flipped for that could be great for you too!
Marsh & Emiline

Marsh's Picks for Great Summer Series:



     If you have just read The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins and are thirsty for another dystopian book, look no more.  The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth is just what you are looking for.  It has inspiring characters, great adventures, and much more.  You cannot stop reading these books once you start.  So, check them out today!


     This is the series that brought me into the world of reading.  The Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series by Rick Riordan.  It has compelling characters, details descriptions, and lots of humor.  I learned everything I know about Greek Mythology the fun way--  by reading this series.  If you haven't read these books then go buy or borrow them!


     Make sure you check back next week and see what books Emiline has FLIPPED for!

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Lightning Thief series! Rick Riordan is a great author. I just read The Lost Hero and it was also great.

    I haven't read Divergent- but it is on my list!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete