Monday, June 27, 2011

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, by Heather Brewer




Heather Brewer's The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 
By Marsh

In the little town of Bathory, there is a boy with a big secret . . .

Vladimir Tod is a typical middle/ high-schooler.  Or is he?  He is a vampire. 
(No.  He's not Mr. Sparkly Hunk; he's a loser.  Girl's don't swoon when he walks by.)
But Vlad is not a normal vampire.  He's the Pravus--the vampire that will rule over vampire kind and enslave the human race.  But he does not know that until later.  There are vampires trying to steal his title and slayers trying to stake him.  Can he live?

My mom recommended the first book to me early this year and I loved it.  Heather Brewer is a great author.  (We also have the same favorite band and I think she is hilarious.  You should check out her blog.)  I like the book because sometimes I feel a little like Vlad.  Well, I'm not being hunted, but I don't exactly fit in.  

I am very excited about her next series, The Slayer Chronicles.  But you'll have to read The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod to find out who the slayer is.  I can't wait to see what happens.

I give the entire series 5,000 monsters out of 5.

Marsh


No comments:

Post a Comment