Sunday, July 1, 2012


Welcome to A Monster Ate My Book Report!  It's Monday and that means it's time for us to tell you all about a wonderful book for Middle-Graders.  This is a great meme started by Ms. Shannon Messenger, who is the author of her own Middle-Grade book, Keeper of the Lost Cities.  There are lots of bloggers that are sharing their own Middle-Grade picks, so make sure you visit Ms. Shannon's blog for all the buzz!
Marsh & Emiline


    I chose The Phantom of the Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) written by Kate Klise and illustrated by M. Sarah Klise for my MMGM this week, because of the new invention that I think is really cool-- VEXT MAIL.  But, I think I will stay with writing letters like Olive C. Spence, the ghost of 43 Old Cemetery Road.  I like that this book has a new character, Wy Fye and she learns the joy of writing letters from Seymour Hope.  I think you'd like this book if you like ghosts and writing letters, so why don't you read this book?  I think you will love it!
Emiline

You can find out more about this series by visiting the author AND her sisters, the illustrators website:

No comments:

Post a Comment